Fetures of our products
- Non-radioactive, non-toxic.
- Harmless, nonflammable and non-explosive.
- Free of lead, phosphorus, heavy metal and harmful elements.
- They always work. Once being charged, remain glowing for hours continueously, and repeatablely.
- Stable in physical and chemical property. Resist heat up to 1100 Celsius degree.
- Explosion proof, vapor proof.
- Do not turn black after being exposed to UV light for a long time.
3) Energy efficient
- Consume no electricity and need no electrical circuits to work.
- Free of battery, free of electric power, light energy such as sunlight, lamp light, all visible ambient lights, UV light, etc. will charge it and make it glow in the dark.
- 10minutes charging, tens of hours glowing in the dark.
- Decomposed in acid and reaction products are safe to environment and human.
- No hazardous radioactive wastes.
- No polution to air and water.
5) Cost Effective
- No battery backup and are maintenance free.
- No disposal problems.
- 20+years lifespan, indefinitely repeatable using.
|Usage||Paint Pigment, Ink Pigment, Plastic & Rubber Pigment, Resin, Coating Pigment, Ceramic Pigment, Cosmetic Pigment|
|Type||Made from rare earth phosphorescent pigments|
|Appearance color||Yellowish, Green, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange etc|
|Glow color||Yellow-green, Blue-green, Green, Blue, Orange-red, Pink, Yellow-orange|
|Heat resistance||-40 ~ +1100C|
|Application||Screen Printing , Brush Paint, Roller Paint, Spraying Paint, Plastic Dip, Silicone Rubber, Textile Tying, Toys, Arts, Safety Signs.|
|Norm Matched||RoHs, ISO9001, PSPA, IMO, ASTM, APTA, JIS Z9107|
Production Technical Index
|Item||Bule-Green grade||Yellow-Green Grade|
|Typical physical properities|
|Appearance||Yellowish crystal powder|
|Particle size distribution||10% <80um, 50% <120um, 90% <150um.|
|Typical chemical properties|
|Composition||Strontium Aluminate dopped with Europium Dysprosium oxides.|
|Insoluble in||organic solvents, water||organic solvents|
|Decomposition by||Strong acids, strong alkalines||Strong acids, strong alkalines, water|
|Fastness to heat||-40~850℃||-40~500℃|
|Typical luminescent properties|
|Excitation||all visible light and UV light (200~450nm better)|
|Glow Color||Blue green (Emitting light Wavelength Peak: 520±2nm)||Yellow green (Emitting light Wavelength Peak: 520±2nm)|